Saturday, October 20, 2012

A proper update is coming soon... I promise!

I'm just beginning my third week here on Oasis of the Seas in the Aqua Theater, the technician I am replacing has just left, and I am now properly responsible for this position.  I know it's been forever since I posted anything.  I promise, I am still around on this blog, and I am working on a very large post with lots of pictures and whatnot.  It is taking some time to put it all together but what can I say, Oasis is big and writing about her tends to turn into big paragraphs and lots of photos to take it all in.  All is well here and I will work on getting this darned post finished in the next two days...

1 comment:

  1. Headed to work as the Light Technician on the Carnival Legend in about a month. Thanks for the insight into the life of this job at sea.

    ReplyDelete